ADA Beach Access Mats
PathMat™ from Fiberweb is a flexible sand surface reinforcement product for beach access. PathMat™ beach access mat has been specifically developed for use in permanent or temporary recreation beach access applications. Utilizing a proven oscillated mesh structure, the design ensures that rigidity and strength are preserved over soft sand surfaces while the elastomeric material is able to contour to undulating surfaces. This environmentally friendly, slip resistant product is easily installed and able to be removed and reinstalled per environmental regulations. Developed specifically for pedestrian, stroller, wheel chair and buggy traffic; the product provides a barefoot friendly surface for beach goers. Wherever a water pervious, enhanced-grip walkway access is required, PathMat™ is the solution.
- Portable and easily removable rollout beach mat
- Pedestrian and wheelchair accessible
- Oscillated plastic mesh provides strength over sand, pebble and turf surfaces
- PathMat™ adapts smoothly to contoured surfaces
- Slip resistant surface providing a safe surface in wet conditions
- Minimal maintenance easy to use beach access mat
- Visually attractive design guides guests to desired locations and keeps pedestrians away from dunes
PathMat™ Beach Access Mat is available in roll form allowing for a quick roll and pin installation. The UV stabilized elastomeric material is recyclable after use reducing its environmental impact. The material thickness, durability of construction and portability of the product make it the perfect solution for providing accessible beach pathways for walkways and essential for wheelchair and buggy access onto sand beaches.
Installation is quick and easy. PathMat™ Beach Access Mat can be used in a multitude of applications – wherever recreation access is required for walking and wheelchair accessibility. The mat is also able to be cut and formed around existing beach structures in addition to protected native beach dunes.
Lightweight design (0.76lbs/ft2) allows for ease of installation. Two people can install a 5ft x 32ft section in just 10 minutes.
- The elastomeric plastic material provides safe edges that do not require secondary finishing. This highly reduces the risk for injury to bare feet.
- Simple and easy connection systems allows quick installation of long runs or matting.
- The blue color of the PathMat™ provides a surface that is highly visible delineating the route for guests to access recreation areas.
- The oscillated mesh provides a low maintenance surface that is easily maintained. The product can be cleaned by use of a broom, blower, or pressure washer.
Contact General Recreation, Inc. at 800-726-4793 to learn more about PathMat for Fiberweb. Click Here to see more on this website about PathMat.