We are happy to learn that most playground areas are reopening. To help share best practices to stay healthy we have created several tools for our customers. Play Healthy™ Playground Labels, Play Healthy™ Hand Sanitizer Stations, and several other informative resources.
We have available, free of charge and while supplies last, Play Healthy™ Playground labels. The labels are tamper-proof and can be affixed to your existing Landscape Structures playground equipment posts. The images on the labels reinforce hand washing/sanitizing, wearing masks, social distancing and staying home of you are not feeling healthy.
Simply contact us and let us know how many you would like and where they should be sent.
Play Healthy Hand Sanitizer Stations
The Play Healthy Hand Sanitizer Station provides a visually appealing way for all park and playground visitors to access hand sanitizer before and after play. The large capacity container holds up to one gallon of sanitizer meaning less frequent refills for maintenance personnel, and the solid construction will hold up to repeated use. The station has an easy to use pumping mechanism, and the drip tray will keep excess sanitizer off the ground.
The Sanitizer Station, model #276577, uses a 2-3/8″ diameter steel post and durable aluminum and steel enclosure, and is available as direct bury for $390 or surface mount for $395. Customers will have a choice of ProShield® post color and enclosure color. Graphics on the front DigiFuse® panel provide pictorial instructions and include the option to add custom logo or artwork (for additional charges and additional lead time required). This product is ADA compliant. Please note, the sanitizer liquid and pump dispenser is not included but readily available online or from maintenance and cleaning supply retailers. The enclosure includes an adjustable platform to accommodate gallon containers in various shapes. The Play Healthy Hand Sanitizer Station is now available for order.
The Play Healthy™ Hand Sanitizer Station provides a way for all park and playground visitors to access hand sanitizer before and after play. The large capacity container means less frequent refills for maintenance personnel, and the solid construction will hold up to repeated use.
- Graphics on front DigiFuse™ panel provide pictorial instructions, with option to add custom logo or artwork
- Holds industry-standard one-gallon containers, with adjustability for different size
- 2-3/8” diameter steel post and durable aluminum and steel enclosure
- Choice of ProShield® post color and enclosure color
- ADA compliant
- Direct bury or surface mount
- Sanitizer liquid and dispenser not included
Other Play Healthy Resources
Because there continues to be so much information around reopening playgrounds being released, we’ve pulled together some industry links to the following:
- Actionable guidelines for safe playground reopening from the KABOOM! Task Force
- Recording of the webinar that KABOOM!, NRPA and the Outdoors Alliance for Kids hosted with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) experts that discussed ideas and resources for prioritizing equity, cleaning, establishing capacity limits, supporting physical distancing, and educating parents and caregivers about safe playground use
- Infographics sharing tips on how to return to play safely from NRPA and IPEMA
- Play at Home resources we pulled together earlier in the pandemic