General Recreation would like to announce a national contract intended to benefit agencies purchasing park and playground equipment.
Landscape Structures, Inc. products are now available for purchase through HGACBuy. This is a nationwide government procurement service that establishes competitively priced contracts for goods. It comes with the assurance that all contracts have been awarded through a competitive, public bidding process that is compliant with state bidding contracts.
The HGACBuy contract is available to local governments, states, state agencies and nonprofit organizations. To become a HGACBuy contractor, Landscape Structures (LSI) went through a public competitive bid process with the Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) and was awarded a two-year term contract, which has recently been extended through 2018.
LSI’s HGAC purchasing contract allows our customers to:
- Enroll at no charge by simply completing a short registration process to participate.
- Purchase a wide range of products without the need to use the bid process, while still meeting local or state purchasing guidelines.
- Have complete control of the quality, design and manufacturer of their next playground purchase.
- Landscape Structures, PlaySense®, and related products can qualify under this contract.
- Installation and related services may be included in these purchases.
Contact us at 800-726-4793 to learn more about this national purchasing contract and how we may be able to help.